Hey all,
Good to hear from everyone yesterday. Glad we got a quick chance to chat before I get home in June I guess I don't have as much to report now but I still want to give a brief run down of what my week was like.
Tuesday was district meeting and then after we had to take Elder Johnston down into Honolulu to get a prescription filled. Took a good chunk of the day.
Wednesday was our teaching day. We taught Christian, a guy named Nisi and a couple other families we ran into pretty solid day. Lots of fun to get lots of lessons in a day.
Thursday we moved the Kaneohe 2nd elders out which was super nice. In the process we also moved the 1st ward which was a little more tricky. Elder Johnston has already accumulated lots of stuff and wasn't going to get rid of any at this point. Anyway we got it done and then got a call to do some service in the 3rd ward. We helped an Elderly guy get situated in his new place. We also had interviews that I mentioned
Friday we ran all around it seems like. It felt like we had been everywhere in the stake plus we had to go pick up a replacement car for some elders while their is being worked on for the next 2 weeks in waipahu.
Saturday seems to have slipped me by. I know I did some service but can't remember much else
Sunday was a good Mothers day. Of course the best was talking to you. It was also nice to head to George and Kimi's to talk story. Love you all Can't wait to really catch up with everyone in a few weeks, but until next time I love everyone and hope Life is good this week. The Church is True!! I know my Redeemer lives. Aloha
Elder Tripp
No comments:
Post a Comment